When we set out to launch FoodSafeTruth.com earlier this year, our goal was to design a website that was the go-to source for information on topics impacting the foodservice industry. We wanted the site to be timely and relevant – information you could use and apply to your own restaurant operations.
One way we set out to accomplish this goal was by launching our blog Perspectives. Perspectives is designed to provide you with insights on topics ranging from foodborne illness outbreaks, to building a strong food safety program, to ways to enhance the guest experience.
As we enter 2017, our goal is to continue to deliver news and information you can use in your own operation. But first, let’s take a look at the Top 10 Blog Posts from 2016.
- Selecting the Right Surface Sanitizer for Your Restaurant
- How a Hand Hygiene Program Can Help Your Employees Stay Healthy and at Work
- What Foodservice Workers Need to Know about the FDA Final Rule on Consumer Antibacterial Soaps
- Foodborne Illness Outbreaks in Restaurants – By the Numbers
- Is Your Restaurant Considered Clean?
- Risk-Based Handwashing
- Food Safety is Non-Negotiable
- Norovirus – What Impact Does It Have on Your Restaurant?
- Cleanliness is the Difference
- September is Food Safety Month – Get the Facts